Friday, December 21, 2012

Chrome Striped Nails.

I came across a photo from my phone of a manicure I did a few months ago and decided I should share it. 

I believe what originally happened was I took this photo to send to a friend, and then before I could get around to taking all the high-quality blog-worthy photos, the design ended up getting messed up. 


You can certainly still get the idea from this photo though, so I figured it was worth sharing. The black is Wet n Wild Black Creme, and the colors underneath are all of the polishes from the Color Club Foiled collection.

1 comment:

  1. Great and easy idea - I will be trying this one with some other colors probably. Right now the black is looking heavy to me but it's just where I am right now in wanting a lighter/brighter color to my manis. I will have a time after holiday and going through some more soft shades to cleans my pallet that I will visit the deeper shades again - actually many for the first time since where I live fall just did not exits this year - it was chronic summer until about 2 weeks ago when finally I think now my days for crops and shorts are really gone until next May.

    ReplyDelete