Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finals Discussion.

Finals are definitely putting a kink in my blog everyday of December plan! So while my nails are sadly nail art free for the day, I thought I'd spread around my current obsessions. (They might even end up as nail art inspiration soon enough.)


I shared one of my book obsessions last month in the form of nail art, and I thought I'd go ahead and share another. I read The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay a few weeks ago and am still thinking about it. I don't even know what to say about it other than it's perfect and everyone ever should read it.


And if you aren't looking to enjoy a new book, at the very least you should enjoy the Ikea monkey. Because there isn't anything I want more in the world than a monkey that can be described as both stylish and illegal.

So don't be surprised if the moon or a monkey show up on my nails over the next few days, because these are the things that are stuck on my mind in between final presentations, papers, and exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment