Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tangerine Dream Drip Nails.

For a while I wasn't sure if I liked drip manicures, but after a little time I decided that they can be really cute and fun.

I only used two polishes for this manicure and they were both $0.99. The base color is Wet n Wild Tickled Pink and the drips were done with Wet n Wild Blazed. I think it made for a nice polish combination under $2.00.





The drip manicure was super easy and garnered positive reactions when I wore it out, so maybe we'll be seeing it again in the future. Perhaps a double drip manicure next time?

2 comments:

  1. DRIP IRRIGATION
    Drip irrigation is one such technology, which has assumed great importance in the recent times. In the present situation when the irrigated area is increasing, ground water table is dwindling and availability of surface water for irrigation is getting reduced, drip irrigation is the only answer to meet the growing demand of water.

    Drip Irrigation is the most modern technique of applying water directly to the root zone of the plant in right quantity at the right time and at the right place.

    For More Details visit http://sujayirrigations.com/

    ReplyDelete