Thursday, May 24, 2012

Teal Marble Nails.

I'm not 100% sure how this manicure happened, but I liked the result so I figured I would share. I started out with my nails painted Claire's Marine Blue and from there my intended outcome changed probably four times. 

At one point I was thinking I would just scrap everything I had on my nails start fresh, but I decided to try and salvage my failed manicure and ended up with this. 



This manicure is the result of a bunch of techniques and a bunch of polishes, too many for me to remember and list. But I'm holding OPI Who The Shrek Are You and the black is my favorite, Wet n Wild Black Creme.



I don't know that I could ever recreate this manicure since I just played around until I had something I no longer wanted to remove all together, but I was pleasantly surprised with how things turned out, the finished design reminds me of marbles.

Also, please excuse my pink skin in these photos. I have to work out the lighting situation at home and haven't had a chance yet, it is among my many weekend projects to tackle!

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me a little bit of impressionist painting. I like the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty trying to find where to follow you? dont see it anywhere please write back on my blog!!! i love ur designs

    ReplyDelete