Thursday, May 10, 2012

Neon Zig Zag Nails.

I'm really happy with how this manicure turned out, and if you have striping tape it's very simple to do! 

I painted all my nails white and then added small dots of different neon colors randomly all over my nails until I couldn't see any of the white. Then I added a coat of glitter and let me nails dry completely. 

Once my nails were dry completely I used striping tape to create a zig zag pattern, and then painted over the tape with black. I pulled the tape off, and that was it!



I used a bunch of neon polishes for this design: China Glaze Pink Voltage, China Glaze In The Lime Light, American Apparel Neon Yellow, Claire's Marine Blue, Color Club You've Got Soul-ar, and Color Club Wink, Wink Twinkle. The glitter polish is Color Club Starry Temptress and the black polish is Wet n Wild Black Creme.

6 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing, I love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a cool idea. I love how it turned out, especially the texture of the coloured zig zags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute honey, gonna start following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love this mani, totally cool!! this may be a silly question but where did you get striping tape?!

    ReplyDelete