Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teal Feather Gradient Nails.

I knew I wanted to play around with a gradient today so for this manicure I started by choosing three colors for my gradient. (OPI Mermaid Tears, OPI Ski Teal We Drop, and Claire's Marine Blue.) Once the gradient was finished  wanted to stamp overtop, so I used BM-212 for the feather design and stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep.



A few other things I wanted to talk about, I've decided to start watermarking my photos. I've seen them popping up a few places uncredited, so it seemed like time to start. I'll probably be messing around with what kind of watermark looks the best.

Also, I'm starting to update my Instagram more, so if you'd like to follow me, I'm just @holymanicures on there!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Your mani is amazing. I love peacocks :D

    ReplyDelete