Monday, June 11, 2012

Cow Nails.

I love doing different animal themed manicures, and cow nails have been on my to-do list for a while now. 

At first I thought I'd freehand the cow face but do the spots with a stamping plate, but I eventually decided to just freehand everything and I'm happy with how that worked out. 



I used my current go to black and white polishes for this design, Wet n Wild Black Creme and French White Creme. The pink polish is from Urban Outfitters and doesn't have a name on the bottle. 

10 comments:

  1. I love this mani! Super cute...I have a dog named Elsie and I bought a few things with that Elsie the cow logo from Borden Milk. I am going to have to give this a go too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!!! These are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THOSE! Nice job....how do I "pin it" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THOSE! Nice job....how do I "pin it" ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THOSE! Nice job....how do I "pin it" ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! It inspired me for the 31 Day Challenge I'm participating in at the moment.

    http://completelylacquered.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/31-day-challenge-animal-print-cow-nail.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A logo configuration has a colossal commitment in structure a decent picture for your business. An expertly caused logo to can make an independent venture resemble a progressively settled one. logo design service

    ReplyDelete