Thursday, June 14, 2012

Boysenberry Paisley Nails.

When I decided I wanted to do paisley nails, I immediately knew what would make for the perfect inspiration.


I used the Vera Bradley sticky note set in Boysenberry. I've been looking at it a lot lately since I've been using the long list sticky notes to jot down manicure ideas, and it was hard not to be inspired.




I really liked the color combination in my inspiration so I tried to stay true to that. The base color is OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries and the other polishes I used are Essence Just Rock It!, China Glaze Secret Peri-winkle, Sephora Myrtille, and Wet n Wild French White Creme.



10 comments:

  1. Wow, that's beautiful! How did you do the paisley pattern? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! this is so gorgeous. You did an amazing job, I bet it took a long time to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is so perfect, that I thought it is a water decal, and after reading your post I saw that is all free hand. Amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely comment on blogs, but just had to let you know how gorgeous I think these are! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE this!! Such a beautiful job and the colors are perfect. I wish I could come up with good ideas like this. lol

    ReplyDelete