Friday, June 8, 2012

Blocks and Dots Nails.

I think this manicure sounded a little better in my head, but I decided to share it anyway. I got the idea for the manicure when I saw this design and decided to play around with the possibilities a little. 

I painted all of my nails with Wet n Wild Black Creme and once it was dry and put striping tape on my nails to create the blocks. Next I filled in all the blocks with Sally Hansen Brisk Blue, Silver Sweep, and Lickety-Split Lime. After I removed the tape I added black dots in-between all the squares. 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely! It looks almost mosaic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! I can see this in all sorts of color combos for different holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Pinning this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fantastic! I have to try it at some point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! i love your idea of putting black dots instead of carefully drawing tiny curve like Sarah did!!! genius

    ReplyDelete