Thursday, January 10, 2013

Born Pretty Diamond Nail Glitter Review.

Back in July I reviewed a loose hexagon shaped glitter from Born Pretty Store and was obsessed with how it looked, so of course I wanted to try other loose glitters. This time I'm reviewing a pink diamond shaped glitter (the color is called #5.)



When you're not near a light all of the little diamonds just look like a nice light rose/pink color, but under a light or in the sun they really sparkle and reflect different colors.

To test the glitter out I did a glitter border manicure. The polish I used for the base of this manicure is Sonia Kashuk Lacquered Lilac.



The glitters were surprisingly easy to place, I imagine it would be quite time consuming to attempt and cover your entire nail, but to do the border it was quite a quick process. I used a dotting tool and a bit of top coat to pick up each piece of glitter and then pressed it down, just like I do with other glitters or any of the studs I've tried.

I really like this glitter, I can see it becoming another of my favorite nail art decoration items, and I'll have a lot of fun thinking of different ways to incorporate it into manicures.


The diamond glitters are $2.38 and you can still use my 10% off code, BRJ61 for anything off of BPS!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I didn't think I'd be too crazy about the diamond glitters, but I love the way you used them here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are really pretty. They look great in the bright light :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with these! I always tried to avoid them because I had no idea what to do with them :P

    ReplyDelete