Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tie Dye Paisley Nails.

I really love today's manicure! I used the same technique I used for this design, but this time with pastels. And I like the results even better than I did last time. The pastels create a really soft and pretty tie dye effect. 


I painted all of my nails with Milani White on the Spot as a base to create the tie dye over. Then the pastel polishes I used were Orly Pixy Stix, Orly Spark, American Apparel Office, OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, and Revlon Blue Lagoon.


The perfect finishing touch to complement my tie dyed nails was stamping with the Born Pretty Store M64 plate (reviewed here.) I stamped with Konad Special black polish.

I'll have to come up with more designs I can use the watercolor technique for because I'm really loving it at the moment!

3 comments:

  1. These look adorable! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. I absolutely love this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower, I love your nail arts :)
    Take a look to my blog, if you want and follow back..
    xoxo
    Ely
    http://elybslittlecorner.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete