Friday, January 17, 2014

Watercolor Triangle Nails.

It has been a while since I've done a manicure using the watercolor technique but it's one of my favorites because you can get so many different looks with it. And today's manicure is one of my favorites that I've done using this technique. 


I started by creating the watercolor design on my nails and then used striping tape to help add black to the sides of my nails, creating the triangle shape. I finished things off by adding rhinestones (which are from an old wheel I purchased on Amazon.)


The polishes I used in this design were Sephora Formula X Dark Matter, Sally Hansen Hard To Get, OPI Don't Mess With OPI, Nails Inc. St. Martin's Place, Nails Inc. Baker Street, and Bellisimo Calgary Flame.


4 comments:

  1. This looks really cool! Also great colours for this technique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful nail art designs , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete