Saturday, November 3, 2012

Biotin Discussion.

I've always thought my nails and hair grew fairly quickly, but lately I thought my nails could stand to be a bit stronger and longer, so I decided to try taking biotin.


I looked at a few different options and decided to try the Twinlab Biotin Dots. I've only taken them two days so far, so I don't have many comments, other than I'm very pleased that they're chewable and the flavor isn't bad! Anyway, once I've started to see results I'll be sure to update.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear any of your experiences with taking biotin! How much you took, how long it took to notice any differences, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I started taking biotin recently for the same reason. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on one in the event it didn't do anything at all, so I just went with a target brand. I've been taking it a little more than two weeks, and although I haven't seen much in terms of my hair or my nails (maybe a little?) what i have noticed is a huge growth spurt in my eyelashes. They've started growing longer and healthier, and if the biotin doesn't do anything for my hair or nails I think it's worth it for the effects on my eyelashes alone.

    ReplyDelete