Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dusty Negative Space Nails.

The negative space trend in nail art is one it took me a little while to warm up to. As someone who has nails that haven't been without nail polish for more than a few hours in years , I can't say they're perfectly white. 

But after seeing so many cute negative space designs, I realized there were plenty of options for me even if the tips of my nails are a little stained. 


For my first attempt I decided to do a negative space version of this manicure, I used OPI Steady as She Rose to create a half moon and french tip on each of my nails and left the center unpolished.


I ended up being very happy to have tried out this trend and definitely think you'll be seeing more negative space designs from me in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to try this look soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Trendy and sophisticated, I like it! I wish my hand was steady enough, but every time I try to paint a straight line, I mess up, and then when I try to fix it, I mess it up worse, LOL.

    ReplyDelete