Friday, August 9, 2013

Black Swan Nails.

There are a handful of manicures I did before I started this blog that I really liked the concept for and have wanted to share with my blog readers. One of those was a design I did inspired by the movie Black Swan, and even though it isn't the most summer-y design, I decided to recreate my old manicure today.


Black and white, feathers, and blood pretty much sum up the film, so I think these nails do a good job of capturing the movie. 


For this design I painted my nails black (CND Oilslick) and stamped white feathers on all of my nails using Bundle Monster BM15 and Konad Special White polish. Then I splattered a mixture of Mary Kay Radiant Red and an unnamed red shimmer polish (which I'm holding in the photos) to look like blood.


I've really enjoyed doing manicures inspired by books and movies, and I think this is another fun one. It would be great for Halloween.

4 comments:

  1. Nail art is one of the excellent ways of http://www.liquidlatexonline.com/”body painting. .Nowadays women as well as men are interested in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a bit disturbing, but in a really good way. I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting design!
    Come to visit me http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks reeeeeaaaally cool :D Today the title of your blog was Unholy Manicures, amirite? ;)

    ReplyDelete