Sunday, June 9, 2013

Return to Blogging Announcement.

My blogging hasn't been very regular in 2013, and I took a bit of hiatus in May, but now I'm back! The Spring semester is over and I have plenty of free time to indulge in all of my favorite hobbies, so with all my polishes freshly organized, of course I'm eager to get back to my nail art habit.

I posted a review for OPI polishes which featured all of my favorite colors for summer (check that out here) at the start of the weekend, and I'm optimistic that I'll keep up blogging from now on! I don't know if I'll be back to posting new nail art everyday, but I think I can promise at least a few posts a week.

I have a few items I need to review, so you can expect those posts in the near future. After that, I'm sure there are a lot of new nail art techniques and trends I need to catch up on and try out, and of course you'll get to be privy to the results! And of course I'm always open to suggestions.

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment